Please use StarNet to schedule an academic advising appointment with Aaron or Frank. Appointments can be scheduled no sooner than 12 hours in advance and no later than 2 weeks (14 days) in advance.
1. Go to https//starnet.indiana.edu/
2. Log in with your IU username and passphrase
3. Select “Schedule an Appointment” from the menu on the left side of the page
4. Select aamharmo (ECON-Aaron Harmon) or reiterf (ECON-Frank Reiter) from the “Active Advisor List.” You can also put the advisor’s last name in the “Search for Advisor” feature.
5. Click on “View Calendar”
6. Choose an open appointment that fits your schedule.
7. Enter the information requested to reserve the time and make a note of the date and time in your own calendar
An e-mail reminder will be sent to your IU e-mail account the day before your appointment. If you want to check your appointment time or need to cancel or reschedule, you can do that through StarNet too.
If you are not currently on the IUB campus and are in need of academic advice concerning your major in Economics, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you would prefer to talk directly with an advisor, you can schedule a phone appointment in StarNet. Just indicate you will be calling. To begin the appointment you must call 812-855-1021.